Date:      Tue, 22 May 2001 18:33:10 -0700
From:      "Dan Graaff" <subscribed@de-net.org>
To:        "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@veldy.net>, "Michael Tang Helmeste" <glassfish@glassfish.net>, <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Qmail + FreeBSD 4.3

The interesting thing is, I have a CGI script that I wrote that does this,
on every server I run it on.. it runs fine, but then when it exits, it exits
error 11... nobody notices, and i never fixed it.. but im thinking it isnt a
RAM issue... if it were, the evil RAM god would not only pick ONE process to
haunt. In the past when I had RAM problems, it would kill a process at
random... usually the most demanding process... vdelivermail shouldnt be
that demanding.. i mean its a child process!!

-Dan Graaff / Digital
The DE-Network