Date:      Wed, 6 Sep 2000 21:18:50 +1200
From:      "Mark Ibell" <marki@paradise.net.nz>
To:        "jason" <jason@welsh.dynip.com>, <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: running out of swap space

This can be done directly by using sysinstall to create the partition,
followed by disklabel to create the slices and install boot blocks on the
new drive. Something like the following should take care of the disklabel
step:

# disklabel B -r -w ad1 auto
# disklabel -e -r ad1

 To transfer the data across, mount the slices as:

/bkroot
/bkvar
/bkusr

Hope this helps,