Date:      Fri, 29 Aug 2014 18:48:51 +0200
From:      "Timur I. Bakeyev" <timur@com.bat.ru>
To:        Janos Dohanics <web@3dresearch.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ACLs and samba4

I believe that Samba provisioning is quite Linux specific and no effort
have been done to make it work with UFS. It's well known, that it doesn't
work with ZFS either. My limited knowledge of Python doesn't allow me to
hack it to work :(

Also, can you provide output of the 'mount' command? Could it be that ACLs
didn't turn on despite fstab entry?

With regards,
Timur.