Date:      Sat, 2 Sep 2017 18:40:15 +0200
From:      Wiktor Niesiobedzki <bsd@vink.pl>
To:        freebsd-fs <freebsd-fs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Resolving errors with ZVOL-s

Hi,

I have recently encountered errors on my ZFS Pool on my 11.1-R:
$ uname -a
FreeBSD kadlubek 11.1-RELEASE-p1 FreeBSD 11.1-RELEASE-p1 #0: Wed Aug  9
11:55:48 UTC 2017
root@amd64-builder.daemonology.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC
amd64

# zpool status -v tank
  pool: tank
 state: ONLINE
status: One or more devices has experienced an error resulting in data
        corruption.  Applications may be affected.
action: Restore the file in question if possible.  Otherwise restore the
        entire pool from backup.
   see: http://illumos.org/msg/ZFS-8000-8A
  scan: scrub repaired 0 in 5h27m with 0 errors on Sat Sep  2 15:30:59 2017
config:

        NAME               STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
        tank               ONLINE       0     0    98
          mirror-0         ONLINE       0     0   196
            gpt/tank1.eli  ONLINE       0     0   196
            gpt/tank2.eli  ONLINE       0     0   196

errors: Permanent errors have been detected in the following files:

        dkr-test:<0x1>

dkr-test is ZVOL that I use within bhyve and indeed - within bhyve I have
noticed I/O errors on this volume. This ZVOL did not have any snapshots.

Following the advice mentioned in action I tried to restore the ZVOL:
# zfs desroy tank/dkr-test

But still errors are mentioned in zpool status:
errors: Permanent errors have been detected in the following files:

        <0x5095>:<0x1>

I can't find any reference to this dataset in zdb:
 # zdb -d tank | grep 5095
 # zdb -d tank | grep 20629

I tried also getting statistics about metadata in this pool:
# zdb -b tank

Traversing all blocks to verify nothing leaked ...

94.5G completed (1059MB/s) estimated time remaining: 0hr 25min 47sec

And now to my questions:
1. Do I interpret correctly, that this situation is probably due to error
during write, and both copies of the block got checksum mismatching their
data?

2. Is there any way to