Date:      Tue, 12 Jun 2001 12:47:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Ian P. Thomas" <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        x68@home.ro (anton chirita)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mounting atapi cdrom

 	If you have a CDROM drive and a Hard Drive on the same cable, and
this cable is plugged into a controller that can handle UDMA66, it will
revert back to 33, because that is what the CDROM can handle.  If this is
the case then seperate the two, plug the Hard Drive into the first
controller and the CDROM into the second.

Ian

In the last episode, anton chirita stated...