Date:      Tue, 14 Aug 2001 20:42:23 +0100
From:      "Russell Foster" <rf@rf0.com>
To:        "Eric Lam" <ecrim@earthlink.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE:

<snip>

I've got a similar setup and saw something similar on 4.2 under heavy disk
i/o (coping over mp3's as it happenes) I'm in the middle of upgrading to 4.3
to see if that will fix it and I will let you know how I get on. Might be
worth updating the kernel source and compiling you own kernel as well...

Rus