Date:      Fri, 3 Mar 2006 21:33:45 -0300
From:      JoaoBR <joao@matik.com.br>
To:        Mike Jakubik <mikej@rogers.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Fresh install on gmirror'ed disks?

On Friday 03 March 2006 20:53, Mike Jakubik wrote:

> I doubt there is much i can learn from you about FreeBSD, as i've been

tststs pay more attention, we spoke about install time not about learning F=
BSD=20

> using it since the 2.x days. I'm well aware how long it takes to setup

you should have changed your hardware since then to get better counters :)

> FreeBSD. You are completely missing the point, and at this point just
> arguing for the sake of arguing. The point is that including geom
> support in the installer saves time and makes life simpler. If you are

don't know, you chose to bark and take it personal, like you others have=20
opinions too and can tell them as well

> too dumb/stubborn to realize that, then thats your problem, no one is

no problem, I understand you, my mother never didn't hugged me either ;)

but it does not give you the right to spread your personal offenses around

Jo=E3o