Date:      Wed, 22 May 2002 13:59:57 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steven Lake <raiden@shell.core.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Ok, question 2.

	Ok, I'm starting to really hit some wierd issues trying to debug
this stupid server.  Augh.  Why did it have to go down now?  :)

	Ok, here's what it's doing now.  On a reboot (while trying to fix
the first issue with the not being able to telnet to any port on
localhost) I get the error at the console that says: "Configuring syscons:
blanktimevidcontrol: Must be a virtual console: inappropriate ioctl for
device"

	I've never seen or heard of this error before and I'm stumped.
Anyone care to take a crack at what's wrong?  Thanks.