Date:      Tue, 30 Jul 2002 22:37:14 +0000
From:      "How Can ThisBe" <howcanthisbe300@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   update.sh for updating your system

I've put together a sh script that makes updating a FreeBSD system a lot
easier. It is a pretty complete script (I think anyway) and I was wondering
if people may want to check it out, give feedback or advice on improving the
script. It currently has support for custom cvs tags, cvs servers options,
custom kernel compile and a bot more.

There is more info here:
http://lvl.sourceforge.net/update.php

The d/load links are here:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/lvl/update.tar.gz?download

Thats all, thanks.
(can't post to the list from my ISP's mail server, so hotmail it is)