Date:      Mon, 21 Feb 2005 01:14:26 -0700 (MST)
From:      skip@mojam.com
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hi

This message was generated automatically by the procmail program.  You
should only receive it once while I'm away.

Thank you for your note.  I will be on vacation and blissfully devoid of all
computer contact from February 19-26, 2005.  I will attend to your mail when
I return.  If you are writing to report a problem with the Mojam or Musi-Cal
websites hopefully it can wait until my return.

Skip Montanaro (skip@pobox.com)
(847)971-7098