Date:      Mon, 21 Apr 2014 02:00:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Andy <luxinweiandy@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-mips@freebsd.org
Subject:   netboot error on RB433--wrong architecture(0800 !=0008)

Recently I try to run FreeBSD on routerboard RB433, so I just rebuild the
kernel and try netboot.

I use AR71XX_BASE as my kernel file and after finishing building the kernel
and I try to startup the RB433,then I got the following error:
<http://freebsd.1045724.n5.nabble.com/file/n5905259/WP_20140417_003.jpg>;
setting up elf image... wrong architecture (0800!=0008)elf image

My scripts to build scripts is like the one on the following link.
https://wiki.freebsd.org/FreeBSD/BuildingMIPS
I just add the option setenv TARGET_BIG_ENDIAN y at the first.But when build
start I got the message the BIG END is not used anymore

Is this option wrong or am I just miss other important things?