Date:      Sun, 26 Mar 1995 15:01:29 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jeff <jeffh@cybernetics.net>
To:        Howard Lew <hlew@genome.Stanford.EDU>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: New Snapshot - Thanks!

On Sun, 26 Mar 1995, Howard Lew wrote:

> Thanks for the hint.  I gave it a try, but it still has the problem.  I
> had XKeysymDB previously in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11.  Or is there a newer
> XKeysymDB out there some where?

I wasn't able to get it to work by just placing it in the right
directory, I had to set the XKEYSYMDB environment variable.  Make sure
that you set that, and that you start netscape from a shell that has it
defined. (ie: I cannot start netscape from my fvwm root window menu
because it doesn't read my .cshrc (BTW, anyone know how to fix this? :-)))

Jeff

-- Jeff Hoffman -- jeffh@cybernetics.net -------------------------------------
"A man facing the light looks not into sorrow, but to to the future...always."
                WWW: http://www.cybernetics.net/users/jeffh
PGP Public Key available on request.