Date:      Thu, 23 Nov 2000 14:21:11 +0200
From:      Mihai Claudiu Capatina <mihai.capatina@aignet.ro>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Please help

Hi,

I am new ro FreeBSD and I have a problem installing altq. This is what I
did :

I just installed FreeBSD 4.2 from a cd with 4.2-install.iso image on it,
downloaded altq-2.2, followed their instructions ( INSTALL file ) and
when I do "config ALTQ" i get "Unknown option ALTQ"....

Can somebody please help me.....somebody who already installed ALTQ.....

Best Regards,

Mick