Date:      Mon, 25 Mar 1996 12:15:40 +0200 (EET)
From:      Seppo Kallio <kallio@cc.jyu.fi>
To:        Gene W Homicki <gwh@spiders.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: HP C1553A autochanger.

I am trying to use same device with amanda + 2.1R. I have one sh script from
Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>. It is using the scsi-command.

It can be used to change the tape randomly. It wokrs even with amanda in
2.2-960303 snap but not in 2.1R. In 2.1R mt -f /dev/nrst0 rewind command
after scsi-slot selection command cause all next slot commands to fail.
This can be solved by giving 1-2 extra slot selection commands selecting
the same slot.

#!/bin/sh
#From dufault@hda.comThu Feb 29 10:04:36 1996