Date:      Thu, 31 Oct 2002 12:57:03 +0100
From:      Jens Rehsack <rehsack@liwing.de>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   port security/p5-Authen-PAM doesn't build

Hi folks,

I tried to build webmin on 5.0-current and the required port security/p5-Authen-PAM
fails to build. At first there was an error in configuration which I have fixed and
send the patch (PR ports/ports/44769). Now comes up another error which I'm not
able to fix, because it seems that PAM.c has contains more than 1 source file and
I never have seen such a thing before and don't know how to handle.

Could please anyone applies the patch in his own environment and tries to help me
to fix the port?

Thanks in advance,
Jens
--
L     i  W     W     W  i                 Jens Rehsack
L        W     W     W