Date:      Sun, 3 Oct 1999 14:05:17 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Ada <acheng@barrow.uwaterloo.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problem installing ssh (1 out of 1 hunks ignored) on 3.3 release

Hi All,
	I was previously running 2.6-release.  Just got 3.3 install, but
arrive at problem when I try to install ssh through the port collection.
(all my ports were downloaded from the 3.3 release disc) I did a make at
/usr/ports/security/ssh and it fetches all the required file.  But I
arrive at the following error:

 Applying FreeBSD patches for ssh-1.2.27
Ignoring previously applied (or reversed) patch.
1 out of 1 hunks ignored--saving rejects to config.h.in.rej

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.
Ada