Date:      Tue, 30 Apr 2002 14:24:37 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Nathan Vidican" <>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   OT: hardware reccomendations

Can anyone suggest a place where from I may obtain a 2,3, or 4U rack-
mount chassis which has 3 (or more) ATA100 hot-swapable bays, can
accomidate a standard ATX system board, and has the option of coming
with redundant power supplies? The unit must also allow me to use three
PCI cards with it. Cost being the primary issue, I'd like to find
something $200 - $300.

--
Nathan Vidican
Nathan@Vidican.com