Date:      Mon, 9 Jul 2001 12:44:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matt Dillon <dillon@earth.backplane.com>
To:        Barney Wolff <barney@databus.com>
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@sneakerz.org>, Michal Mertl <mime@traveller.cz>, freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is SMP BETA in STABLE?

:Er, then what are the 8 httpd processes I see running on my machine?
:It may well be that Apache handles all requests from a single client
:in one process, to avoid unfairness, so you might try hitting it
:from multiple clients.
:
:Oh yes - I've been running smp on two machines since 4.0, with
:absolutely zero problems.  But they're lightly loaded, except
:during make buildworld.
:
:Barney Wolff
: