Date:      Tue, 20 Sep 2011 09:10:09 +0200
From:      Christoph Moench-Tegeder <cmt@burggraben.net>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   recent xorg ports commit causes breakage due to "unknown" x11 license

Good Morning (or whatever time of day you have right now),

the recent update of 28 xorg ports (iceauth, libXcursor, ...) introduces
a "LICENSE= x11" line in most of the updated ports. Trouble is, that
license is not known in Mk/bsd.licenses.db.mk. As licenses are taken
quite seriously (and should be), I'm not sending a patch into the blue,
I'm not sure
- if the license sould be spelled "x11" or rather "X11"
- how to add the license to licenses.db correctly
- if that license should be there at all.

I just wanted to bring this up, as an "unknown" license causes the
port build to break.

Regards,
Christoph

--