Date:      Tue, 21 Feb 95 09:30:38 EST
From:      Andrew McRae <andrew@mega.com.au>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org, phk@ref.tfs.com
Subject:   Re: APM & PCMCIA

>Your stuff: not at all.

Deep down, I knew that. I wasn't suffering from *that* little
self-confidence... :-)

>I looked at it, and we need to catch the power-management aspect from the
>start too.  Apart from that: good.

Luckily, last week I ran into Stephen Rothwell who did the Linux APM stuff.
He and I are exchanging notes and he will send me his APM doco and
notes. I give him Tatsumi's email address. I will incorporate
it.

AMc.

BTW I am giving a seminar on FreeBSD at the NSW AUUG meeting
next week. Does anybody have any existing material that I can
use? Like slides, notes etc. I promise full attribution etc...