Date:      Tue, 21 Mar 1995 11:52:07 +0100
From:      jg@euronet.nl (Jan_Guldemond)
To:        "Carl S. Shapiro" <cs@cloud9.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: NCR 53C810 driver for FreeBSD 1.1.5.1

>	Hey... thanks a lot for the sites... Is there anything I could
>hekp you with?

Well, I now have the drivers for the NCR 53C810 PCI-SCSI card for 1.1.5.1.
BUT.... Yet another problem: When installing it detects my first (SCSI-ID
00) disk, a 2GB HP-disk!! GREAT!!! But it doesn't see the second (ID 01)
disk, a 320Mb HP-disk. I want to use this 320Mb disk as swap pertition. But
because the instlalation program only sees sd0, I cannot set the swap to sd1
and I cannot skip the swap on sd0 because the installation demands a
swap-partition!!
HELP!!! How can I get the two drives to work. One as normal drive, and one
as swap-drive??