Date:      Tue, 07 Dec 2004 18:36:32 -0500
From:      Bob Ababurko <ababurko@adelphia.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: increase inodes on install

Bob Ababurko wrote:
> Hello all-
>
> I want to increase the amount of inodes for one partition when I
> install.  OK, I know that I can do it for all partitions in the newfs
> options when I install, but how can I manage this for only one partition?
>
> -Bob

I decided to go ahead and do an install in which I increase the inodes
for all partitions, which is done with in the options screen.  I noticed
that you can specify, per partition newfs options in the label screen of
the installer.  So that is what I wanted, that is what I did.

So, I answered my own question and maybe someone else will need to know
this if they already do not.

-Bob