Date:      Wed, 24 Nov 1999 21:19:23 +0100
From:      "James A Wilde" <james.wilde@telia.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Programmers' editor?

Thanks, Brooks.

> There should be a configuration option to wrap your messages to a
> specific number of characters, use it.

As far as I can make out - haven't tested it yet - it only works with
no coding (quoted printable or base64) under MIME, and I have an idea
that I need one of those to be able to handle the extra letters in
the Swedish language, without changing backwards and forwards between
messages.

> You aren't going to get any argument from me there. ;-)  Actually, if
> you're going to spend much time in UNIX, you should at least have
> basic proficiency with vi

Yep, I've realised that.  I'm actually considering downloading vi for NT
so I have a consistent headache.  (sigh)

mvh/regards

James Wilde