Date:      Tue, 13 Mar 2001 19:25:26 +0800
From:      Nawfal bin Mohmad Rouyan <opal@maxis.net.my>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: KDE2 install problems

Hi,

I compile Qt without opengl and it solves the problem. In configure
environment I include no-opengl and no-g++-exceptions.

I have done this since qt-2.2.3 with xft patch to have
anti aliasing support for Qt apps. Currently, I'm using Qt 2.3 which
has xft support by the Trolltech people :)

If I'm not mistaken, opengl support in Qt is not used by kde but
still the GL screensaver does not work without compiling Qt with
opengl... hmmm...