Date:      Mon, 15 Dec 2003 11:53:54 -0500
From:      Jeff Palmer <scorpio@drkshdw.org>
To:        flux <flux@hotbox.ru>;, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re[2]: xtRadius

Flux,

Having a website is a lot different than active development.
If you look at the website, the last update was in march of 2002,  almost 2
years ago..

The website (at this point) is probably more for documentation of existing
users,  rather than to promote migration for new users.

Jeff
scorpio@drkshdw.org