Date:      Thu, 17 Oct 2002 15:54:23 -0400
From:      "Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe" <mit@dreamlabs.com>
To:        "'Peter Pentchev'" <roam@ringlet.net>, <doc@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <hubs@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: Comprehensive patch to update the FTP/WWW/CVSup resources info

I'd rather you not list the ftp.ca.freebsd.org one yet... I'm hoping
that someone will note its absence and volunteer. I've submitted a query
to the GTA BSD User's group in Toronto asking for their help in finding
someone to stand up and accept the task. Anyone have any other
suggestions on where I could troll for interest?

-Mit