Date:      Sat, 11 Mar 2006 21:35:29 -0600
From:      eculp@bafirst.com
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Gotchas to Downgrade from 7.0-CURRENTto FreeBSD 6.1-PRERELEASE

I've lost track a bit of the differences between current and
6.1-prerelease.  I don't remember anything major that would cause
problems.  Does anyone know of a potential gotcha or have suggestions
the smooth the pathe or has done this since the freeze?

The machine that I am going to downgrade is my wife's and I don't
really want to recompile roughly 540 ports that are installed but . . .
, if need be . . . . ;) Problems with the linuxpluginwrapper port in
current started this.  She likes to have her flash and pdf in the
browser even though all the other plugins that she uses work.  I think
she will probably prefer the stability of RELENG_6 in the long run.

thanks for your warnings, observations and suggestions,

ed

PS.  BTW, there isn't a RELENG_6 ports tag, is there?  It is still
current, isn't it?