Date:      Wed, 31 Mar 1999 21:45:19 -0500 (EST)
From:      Patrick Seal <patseal@hyperhost.net>
To:        "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: DVORAK Compiled into everything

I'm not sure that's exactly prosible (not that I know what I'm talking
about) without a major rewrite.  I suggest http://www.dvortyboards.com/
they're pretty decent, and fairly light for easy travel.  I keep one on my
win98 game machine at home, and I take the other to school.

Patrick Seal                        |"Microsoft isn't evil, they just make
<patseal@hyperhost.net>             |   really crappy operating systems."
Hyperhost - http://www.hyperhost.net| -Linus Torvalds
hosting and Design

http://www.freebsd.org - http://www.linux.org