Date:      Wed, 16 Aug 1995 19:01:06 +0100
From:      Gary Palmer <gary@palmer.demon.co.uk>
To:        Julian Howard Stacey <jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: pbasic-2.0-950813.tar.gz + pbasic-2.0-950813.src.tar.gz uploaded

In message <199508161702.TAA09369@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de>, Julia
n Howard Stacey writes:
>I have finally managed to complete the upload of
>	pbasic-2.0-950813.tar.gz + pbasic-2.0-950813.src.tar.gz
>to freefall:~jhs/
>they are readable to all

>I would particulary appreciate comments on Makefile from somoene like
>Satoshi or Gary P,

Err. freebsd.com? Aren't we getting ahead of ourselves here? I didn't
know we had a ftp.FreeBSD.COM address :-)

Functionally, it'll work, but I'd prefer things done slightly
differently (like a patch to the main makefile to give it an install
rule rather than an install rule at the top level, but that's just a
personal preference)

No doubt Satoshi has a word or two on the layout of the makefile :-)

Gary

P.S. I didn't try it as my link to the states probably isn't much
     better than your's at the minute - Demon's T1 is overloaded :-(