Date:      Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:31:58 -0700
From:      Jack Twilley <jmt@twilley.org>
To:        pav@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Problem building glib-2.0

--=-=-=

>>>>> "Pav" == Pav Lucistnik <pav@FreeBSD.org> writes:

Jack> I have rebuilt 5.2-CURRENT from scratch, and am trying to
Jack> upgrade my GNOME software using the GNOME upgrade script.
Jack> devel/glib20 refuses to build, and generates errors which the
Jack> logalyzer script didn't find any reason.  The error is a chronic
Jack> error which resulted from my recent rebuilt, and here's the
Jack> salient bit:

Jack> Do you have any thoughts on how to fix this problem?

Pav> How old is your -CURRENT, exactly? If only few days old, please
Pav> update again. There was a problem with binutils (ld) which
Pav> manifests in exactly this way.

I am cvsup'ing now, with the goal of completing a reinstall tonight.
I will email you with the results.

Pav> -- Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz> <pav@FreeBSD.org>

Jack.
--