Date:      Sat, 25 Mar 1995 08:36:58 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
Cc:        william pechter ILEX <pechter@stars.sed.monmouth.army.mil>, FreeBSD-hackers@wcarchive.cdrom.com (FreeBSD-hackers)
Subject:   Re: P.S. [images]

> This got me thinking. (Dangerous!) My Mom knows someon who may know someone
> (...) who could produce these. The factory employs disadvantaged (not-white)
> South Africans with disabilities using environmetally friendly materials.
> (This is a Teddy-Bear factory!!)

As long as we don't create a riot on the production floor when it
becomes apparent that the daemon plushie bears an uncanny resemblace to
M'gupathu, the Zulu god of pestilence and plague! :-)

Seriously, if they're really serious and can work from artwork, we'd
be interested.  We already have someone investigating the Taiwan angle
and they'd be interested in other alternatives..

					Jordan