Date:      Tue, 23 Jul 2002 22:31:01 +0100
From:      Mike Dewhirst <m@devzerog.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Apache 2 port destinations..

I am trying to make mod_jk2 for apache2 and tomcat4.

The problem is that when I install the Apache 2 port, it's (as most port
of FreeBSD do) go into several directories:

/usr/local/etc/rc.d/apache2.sh
/usr/local/etc/apache2
/usr/local/include/apache2
/usr/local/lib/apache2
/usr/local/libexec/apache2
/usr/local/share/doc/apache2
/usr/local/share/apache2

And this is a problem because when building mod_jk2, I need to specify a
directory for "apache2.home". Since there is no one home, what do you
think this should be?

I also need to specify:

apache2.lib=${apache2.home}/lib
  is this "/usr/local/lib/apache2" in my case?

Any advice, help, pointers towards help, etc - would be greatly
appreciated!!

Mike