Date:      Fri, 22 Dec 2017 19:30:42 +0100
From:      blackfriar@inhio.net
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   evolution data server failing

Hello there, I've got issues compiling evolution-data-server-3.24.2_5=E2=80=
=8E from ports. It is since a while now that this is going on and the last =
time to
bypass this I installed the binary from the repo.
My understanding is that the port, despite recognize well during the=20
configuration the ICU version (check the beginning of the output in the=20
attachment) still wants the old icu-59.
Now I can probably unpack the old libraries (I have the old package)=20
and put them where it's expecting them to be during the compilation but=20
this can be just a workaround.
Already 90 packages are depending from the new installed icu-60.2_1,1=20
so this seems to be a rare isolated case, unfortunately on a relevant=20
(for me) package.
Please find in the attachments the whole compiling output, the FreeBSD=20
version I'm using and the whole set of installed packages.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. The ports tree have been updated right before the attempts and the=20
output you see is already the one using JOB_UNSAFE.