Date:      Fri, 6 Jun 2003 20:21:20 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Vaclav Petricek <vaclav.petricek@mff.cuni.cz>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Flash reader in a PCI-PCMCIA adapter not detected

Hello

I have a PCMCIA SanDisk SDCFB-32 flash reader/writer that works in a
PCMCIA slot in a notebook. When I insert it in a PCI adapter to use it in
my desktop I am not able to detect it. A prism 2.5 WiFi card works great
in this PCI adapter. The OS version is 5.0-RELEASE.

Is anyone successfully using PCMCIA flash reader with a PCI adapter? Do
you see any reason why it should not work?

My scanpci -v, tweakpci -l, dmesg are at

  http://kocour.ms.mff.cuni.cz/~petricek/work/wifi/

Thank you very much for any hints,

Vaclav