Date:      Thu, 21 Aug 2003 16:34:20 -0400
From:      "Michael Goffin" <neo@csh.rit.edu>
To:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Lucent Technologies Orinoco Gold WiFi errors

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C36802.1242B210

Does anyone know if Orinoco Gold cards just don't work in 5.1-current, =
or if
there is something special you have to do? I had the card working when I =
had
5.0-release without having to compile with OLDCARD. That install got =
really
bad so I went to 5.1-release and cvsup'd to 5.1-current this morning
compiling without OLDCARD. When I kill dhclient, set my ssid, then =
attempt
to run dhclient again, it fails. I have received several error messages
about bytes not clearing, the device being busy, and the input type =
being
wrong.

I'm using an IBM thinkpad T20. Any ideas on how to get the card to work?

Mike

------=_NextPart_000_0000_01C36802.1242B210--