Date:      Mon, 16 Mar 2015 23:36:55 +0530
From:      "Jennifer Matthews" <jennifer@elistsourcing.com>
To:        <freebsd-arch@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Hitachi Users

Hi,

Greetings,

Would you be interested to reach out to your target market for your
Marketing Initiatives like Email Marketing, Tele Marketing, Direct Mailing
and Fax Campaigns?

We have 80 Million contacts for all industry in our master database for
North America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Middle East.

All the contacts include opt-in or permission based Emails, Phone numbers
and direct mailing addresses.  The contacts are provided for your perpetual
use with complete usage license.

Title Reach in these lists:-

. C-level executives- CEO, CFO, COO, CPO, CIO, CTO,

. VP- level- Exec VP, VP/Asst VP

. D Level Titles

. Multi Executive

. Board Members

. Vendor/Supplier

Technology/Software Lists: Oracle, Cisco, Hitachi,  ARM, SAP, Microsoft,
IBM, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Citrix, Sales force, CRM, ERP, Mobile apps,
cloud applications and other software application users etc.

Healthcare/Dental Lists: GP, Family Practitioner, Health Institutions,
Bio-Technology, Pharmaceuticals, Medical Supplies/Medical Device
Manufacturers, etc.

Kindly fill  your industrial requirements below,if you are interested in our
service.

Industry : _________ (Any Industry);  Geography :  _________  (All Over The
World);  Job Title : __________ (CEO, CFO, CTO, VP/Director, etc..);

Let me know your interest, so that I can send you few sample data for your
reference. Or let me know a convenient time to schedule for a quick call to
discuss further.

Thank you and I look forward to hear from you.

Jennifer Matthews,

Online Marketing Manager.

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAJ/O7QBqxc1ImkmOxhgTGcXCgAAAEAAAAJk1Xg2/fKhKlW81FlQId1kBAAAAAA==>