Date:      Fri, 19 Mar 2004 11:08:37 +0900
From:      R <bsdrockford@pastrytech.com>
To:        freebsd-python@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Zope

Chad Gross <avatar4d@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thank you for your assistence, I managed to figure out
> what my problem was. It turns out zope must be started
> as root. I was starting it as another user which is
> what Zope.org suggests to do.

I have to commend the Zope team for such a fine product.  As a first
time BSD user I installed 2.7 on FreeBSD 4.9 (using Python 2.3.3) as a
user created specifically for Zope... with no problems whatsoever.  It
just worked the first time and that for me is probably a first when it
comes to open source stuff.