Date:      Sun, 22 Jan 1995 06:35:06 EST
From:      Kaleb Keithley <kaleb@x.org>
To:        hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   new *BSD newsgroups

In case you're wondering what happened with the comp.unix.bsd reorg,
here's a little status update.

The RFD was posted on the 23rd of November. The "discussion period"
ran a little longer than the typical 30 days because of the holidays.
On January 4th I asked Ron Dippold of the Usenet Volunteer Votetakers
(UVV) to conduct the vote. Then Ron's mail feed went down and I didn't
hear from him again for two weeks. Things are coming together finally
and the CFV has been submitted to the queue of things to be posted to
news.announce.newgroups. Watch for it. For those of you who don't
normally follow Usenet news I'll post again when I see it at my site.

--

Kaleb KEITHLEY