Date:      Thu, 25 Dec 1997 21:06:13 -0500 (EST)
From:      Evan Champion <evanc@synapse.net>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        staylor@mrynet.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd@mrynet.com
Subject:   Re: Dropped from ALL freebsd lists?!?

On Thu, 25 Dec 1997, Jonathan M. Bresler wrote:

> 	i may have done you a disservice and unsubscribed you
> 	without due cause.  if so i am sorry.   i am not aware of
> 	having done so.

The point I was trying to make was that anything could happen one day, and
to be unsubscribed for one bad day -- without any notice that you were
unsubscribed, I might add -- seems a bit much.  I mean, bounce for 3 days,
and definitely boot the person, but for one day I don't see the reason for
it.

Evan