Date:      Tue, 4 Jun 2002 18:45:08 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Richard Fairfield <rcf@ms.washington.edu>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: make installworld fails

> > Here are the contents of /etc/cvsupfile :
> >
> > 	*default  host=cvsup8.FreeBSD.org
> > 	*default  base=/usr/local/etc/cvsup
> > 	*default  prefix=/usr
> > 	*default  release=cvs
> > 	*default  tag=RELENG_4_4
>
> That's the security branch for 4.4-RELEASE and not 4.5-RELEASE.
>
> Oops :)
>
> Giorgos.

Oops it right! The string above string "RELENG_4_4" is a typo. I'm
not sure how it got in there. What I meant to have there is "RELENG_4",
which is what I originally had on a different system after running cvsupit.

But I'm confused about whether I want the tag string to be RELENG_4 or
RELENG_4_5. I've read the cvsup section in the handbook, and the cvsup
sections in FreeBSD Released and The Complete FreeBSD, but I don't
get it. Can someone explain the difference to me???

thanks again,
rcf