Date:      Mon, 03 May 1999 15:02:13 -0500
From:      "Jonathan E. Lyons" <parrothd@midwest.net>
To:        Wayne Shiver <wshiver@crawford.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Not able to see freebsd machines on NT machine

Did you have the samba machine join your NT domain?? Also, you can edit the
lmhost.sam file on your nt machines and add..

192.168.1.240 	my_samba_name

Make sure to save it as lmhosts!!

Then use the "find computer" or the "net view \\my_samba_name", or you can
"net view \\samba.yourdomain.net." You'll probably get an access denied
message, unless you have enabled encryption on the samba machine, or have
server security set...