Date:      Sun, 24 Sep 2000 19:16:08 -0700
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>, ports@FreeBSD.org, asami@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Extending BSD.[local,x11].dist to include GNU gettext locale dirs

On Sun, Sep 24, 2000 at 07:13:08PM -0700, Kris Kennaway wrote:

> Will these directories be created for everyone, i.e. in the default
> mtree file?

Silly question..I see they will. Might it be better to just add this
file to bento to quiet the package building errors (and only leave
those which use nonstandard directory names which should be fixed) -
adding all these directories to every installation seems like bloat
since most will never be used. OTOH, when a port installs into one of
those directories, it doesnt matter if it gets left behind on
deinstall.

Kris