Date:      Sun, 23 May 1999 16:01:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <unknown@riverstyx.net>
To:        Pat Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
Cc:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@rush.net>, Eric Hodel <hodeleri@seattleu.edu>, "freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Music to code by

Loreena McKennit, Great Big Sea, Irish Rovers, Lisa Lynne, various
nameless collections... have you got a tape called "Music from the
mists"?  It's probably the best celtic harp music I've heard, but I can't
find it on CD, and I don't have a tape player anymore :(

---
tani hosokawa
river styx internet