Date:      Wed, 17 Sep 1997 13:19:46 -0400
From:      Michael Knoll <knollm@lafcol.lafayette.edu>
To:        stable@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   UNIXDED

I have tried unixded(dedicated quake servers) for FreeBD, including the
port(games/quakeserver) and all versions crash with a signal 11.  I tried
both the BSDi binaries, and the linux binaries.  The QuakeWorld server for
BSDi also crashes with a signal 11, but the QuakeWorld server for Linux
perofrms fine.  I'm not sure if this is a ports issue, or a stable issue,
becuase I know a system admin runninng release that got both the linux and
BSDi binaries working fine.

Does anyone know what is going on?  Why can't I get this port working?

Thanks

Michael