Date:      Fri, 30 Jan 2004 23:36:06 +1100
From:      Simon Coggins <simon@uow.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Question about cross compiling sparc64 on i386

Does anyone have a how-to or quick instructions on how to go about
cross compiling sparc64 world/kernel on i386. I assumed it would be as
easy as cd /usr/src && make TARGET_ARCH=sparc64 ...

Once it finished  the installkernel on the ultra 5 didn't work becuase
it couldn't find some modules it was looking to install. And
installworld failed because it didn't build the tools to install (ala
install binary).

So if someone can point me in the right direction that would be good!

Regards
Simon

--
Simon Coggins (SAGE-AU Member)                Email: simon@uow.edu.au
Network and System Management Officer         Phone: +61-2-4221-3775