Date:      Mon, 3 Jan 2000 14:22:09 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
Cc:        George Cox <gjvc@extremis.demon.co.uk>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Repeated softupdates panics in 3.3-STABLE

:    Well, in Keith's case the locking-against-myself panic is not the
:    cause, but the effect of the 'softdep_fsync: pending ops' panic
:    that occured just before it.
:
:    I've never seeing a pending ops panic before, this is going to be
:    one for Kirk to track down.  Be sure to keep your core dump and
:    your debug kernel.  In fact, if you could gzip them both up and make

    Note, by 'you' I meant Keith here, not George :-)

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>