Date:      Wed, 30 May 2001 08:20:49 -0700
From:      Henry Tieman <henryt@aracnet.com>
To:        "freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        henry tieman <henryt@aracnet.com>
Subject:   Laptop PnP NIC question

Hello,

About a year ago I set up my Vaio z505he with FreeBSD 3.51.  I had found
a message in this mailing list or comp.unix.freebsd.misc that told how
to get the integrated NIC to work even with the BIOS set to "PnP OS".
The message was from Jan-Apr 2000. I didn't take good notes and have
just had a HD crash so my copies of the information are gone.

Yes, I have searched the archives at FreeBSD.org. I'm probably
misspelling the words to search or the search is too complex.

Does anyone else remember how to set the interupt for fxp0 at boot time?

I'm wondering if this is still possible with FreeBSD 4.3?

Henry