Date:      Sun, 17 Oct 1999 19:55:18 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Is it just me or is sys/signal.h just completely screwed up now?

I've got a box running yesterday's -current and it can't compile
or install things like XFree86 or ImageMagik due to syntax errors
in this file.  Investigating further, I find that the trouble begins
around line 127, where we see:

       #if defined(_P1003_1B_VISIBLE) || defined(KERNEL)
       ..
       #endif

around some declarations for sigval and siginfo_t.  The problem is
that these typedefs are later used to define other structures like
sigevent sig_t but *without* the aformentioned #if clause so they
essentially get referenced without being defined.

I also find it hard to believe that I'm the first to run into this
since the signal changes went in.  Has no one else experienced this?
Oh, and yes, I made sure I was working with the very latest sources
and I rebuilt everything in sight before raising this complaint. :)

- Jordan