Date:      Thu, 17 Oct 2019 09:14:21 +0300
From:      Oleksandr Rybalko <ray@ddteam.net>
To:        Nenhum_de_Nos <matheus@eternamente.info>
Cc:        "freebsd-mips@freebsd.org. Robert Pera" <freebsd-mips@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Guide to revert DIR-825 to stock firmware

Hi,

try to hold reset while power on for about 15 seconds.
Then assign 192.168.0.2/24 on you NIC and try to navigate to
http://192.168.0.1/.
Better to remove previous ARP entry for 192.168.0.1, it may have different
MAC address.
If there is what I expect you, will see so called crash mode Web UI. Just
select file with original FW and click update.

=D1=87=D1=82, 17 =D0=B6=D0=BE=D0=B2=D1=82. 2019 =D0=BE 00:47 Nenhum_de_Nos =
<matheus@eternamente.info> =D0=BF=D0=B8=D1=88=D0=B5: