Date:      Wed, 22 May 2002 15:37:13 -0500
From:      "Henning, Brian" <brian.henning@navitaire.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   grub (off topic)

Hello-
I am sorry for being off topic but, i am having trouble with booting one of
my os's with grub and i can't find any info on this anywhere.
i have win2k, freebsd and minix installed on my machine. I am booting into
freebsd and w2k just fine. I just don't know how to boot
minix. I am not sure what to put in my menu.lst file. Has anyone had any
luck booting minix with grub? or is it even possible?
thanks,

brian